StarBrowser Squeakmap Problem/Question

Roel Wuyts roel.wuyts at iam.unibe.ch
Thu Nov 21 00:48:47 UTC 2002

Hello guys,

like you could read I just finished a second version of the
StarBrowser. I put it on my webpage, and updated the Squeakmap
information. However, something strange is going on (not directly
related to Squeakmap): allthough the file is around 22 kb, downloading
it through the Squeakmap 'download' option results in a file of only 4
kb on my machine ?! I can download just fine from my machine in a
webbrowser. Can other people that are interested please try to get it
via the Package Loader and tell me whether you succeed? Thanks.

--
Roel Wuyts                                                   Software
Composition Group