Why is YAXO in the stream?

Stephen Pair spair at acm.org
Fri Nov 22 02:10:56 UTC 2002

Well yes, but unfortunately, it's on my hard drive that got fried.  I should
have it back (with the data recovered) over the weekend though.

It's really simple though...I two methods for byte streams like:

writeNetStringOn:
readNetStringFrom:

I also have two methods for character streams:

writeNetStringCharsOn:
readNetStringFromChars:

The write method is an instance method, the read method is a class method.
So far, I've added these to ByteArray, String, and Integer.

- Stephen