[ANN] Andrew Greenberg's Regular Expressions (RePlugin 3.3beta) registered with SqueakMap

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Fri Nov 22 05:27:57 UTC 2002

I took the excellent Regular Expression package that Andrew Greenberg
had posted to the list as a beta back on August 16, packaged it up as
a SAR with the various minor patches I found on the list, and
registered it on SqueakMap.

It passes all the tests on my Linux system, though I re-compiled the
plugin on my system. I'd like to hear how the plugin works on other
platforms. Note that the RE plugin is a stock part of at least the
Unix VM.

Andrew, is this the most recent version? If not, please point me to
the most recent version or ask me to remove the version from
SqueakMap.

Thanks,
--
Ned Konz