(fwd) Fwd: PWS Removal for 3.4a

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Fri Nov 22 11:06:56 UTC 2002

Hi Colin.

Great, I'll have a look and we'll get it into 3.4.

I don't know, but maybe the bounce was due to the size of the attachment
(220k). It's pretty easy to compress things from the file-list, or even
compress-and-mail right from the change sorter, which might help.

Daniel

--Boundary_(ID_kW5Zm3HgwXFIrx1jLcSPOw)

Hi Daniel,

I tried to post this to the list, but it got bounced.

Colin

Begin forwarded message: