Can I play a .MP3 with Squeak?

Jason Dufair jase at dufair.org
Fri Nov 22 15:26:41 UTC 2002

For what it's worth - have you verified that the mp3 plays in another
player?  You probably still shouldn't get a walkback, but you might just
test it.  If you want to send the mp3 to me off list, I can test it in
my Squeak too.

Jason Dufair - jase at dufair.org
http://www.dufair.org/
"My grandfather once told me that there were two kinds of people:
those who do the work and those who take the credit.
He told me to try to be in the first group;
there was much less competition."
-- Indira Gandhi