Users, Groups, Permissions for Squeak applications

Withers, Robert rwithers at quallaby.com
Fri Nov 22 21:56:49 UTC 2002

Cees,  I had planned on using Lex's approach to isolate references to
Globals by making the compiler "capability aware", so to speak.  The only VM
changes I have made is to subvert the message lookup.  This should "close
down the VM", since you should only be able to access what you have a
capability to access.  Plugging capability leaks will prove interesting.

cheers,
robert