Squeak for the Zaurus SL-5500?

Stefan Matthias Aust sma at 3plus4.de
Sun Nov 24 15:13:24 UTC 2002

Hi!

Yesterday, I bought myself a Sharp Zaurus SL-5500G (a Linux based PDA
with the usual pocket PC stats and a small extending-keyboard).  Now,
I'd love to put a Squeak on that machine, if only to impress some Java
co-developer ;-)  On squeak.org I found a reference to ZauChu (Squeak
for Sharp Zaurus), but it seems that's for a quite different machine.

So, is there an installable version of Squeak for the SL-5500?

PS: Is a 206MHz ARM processor capable of running the current version of
Squeak - which I barely recognize after a year of absense?  Is there a
special PDA image perhaps?

bye
--
Stefan Matthias Aust   //