Grady Booch: "My absolute favorite language is Smalltalk. I wish it had survived."

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sun Nov 24 17:07:22 UTC 2002

Hi

This is fun to see all the nostalgic about smalltalk doing nothing
for it. This is like remembering of yes colleg was a nice time in my
life.

I appreciate SqC people (and all the other that make stuff happening)
because they make Smalltalk moving.....

Stef

Dr. Stéphane DUCASSE (ducasse at iam.unibe.ch)
http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/