[ANN] Actalk on SM

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sun Nov 24 18:09:02 UTC 2002

Hi Serge

I have the code of CodA but promised to Jeff McAffer not to give it
away (it was VA3.0 so porting it to
Squeak could take some effort) but it may interesting to contact jeff
and ask him to release CodA.
He promised to do that long time ago and wanted to clean before but
this never happens. So if something
is interested ask jeff Jeff_McAffer at oti.com or jeff.McAffer at oti.com
should work.

Stef