[Squeakfoundation]re: releasing SqueakMap

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Sun Nov 24 18:34:41 UTC 2002

One tiny thing about the Package Loader access point as it it now -

It currently asks the user two questions (Load SM? open a Loader?).
Assuming our main target is the newbie, I'd suggest to replace it with
one question, with three options - load SM and Loader (and open
one)/Just open a workspace or Scamper window on some SM get-started
documentation/nevermind.

Daniel