[GOODIE] Matrix-raok

ok at cs.otago.ac.nz ok at cs.otago.ac.nz
Mon Nov 25 00:06:11 UTC 2002

from preamble:

"Change Set:		Matrix-raok
Date:			25 November 2002
Author:			Richard A. O'Keefe

This started with me noticing that many of the Collection methods that
make
sense for 2D arrays did not work for Squeak's Array2D class.  Having
fixed
that, I went on to provide a lot of other good stuff, but realised too
late that
Array2D has its subscripts in the wrong order so I don't want to use it
anyway.
Therefore I created a new Matrix class which does the same job as
Array2D but
is free of Array2D's more glaring defects.  In particular, elementwise
arithmetic,
matrix multiplication, transposition, swapping rows and swapping
columns, printing,
and element searches are provided.  Some more methods were added in late
November