[ANN] Faure 0.2 (PDA environment)

Russell Allen russell.allen at firebirdmedia.com
Mon Nov 25 02:28:57 UTC 2002

Hey, thanks!

There's still a whole pile of stuff that could be added, in particular I
want to write:
- some organised notetaking app (maybe a swiki type?)
- interface to celeste
- a scribblepad
- a class browser (so that I can code on my iPaq!)

and I'm sure that the speed and responsiveness of the system can still
be improved.

Have you tried the code on a handheld, or just on your desktop?

Russell