Croquet on os-9.1

buurtnet buurtnet at cistron.nl
Mon Nov 25 08:14:58 UTC 2002

On donderdag, nov 21, 2002, at 22:45 Europe/Amsterdam, John M McIntosh
wrote:

> Seems I need a few folks who've a macintosh with system 9.1 to test
> Croquet to see if it works.
> Right now the only bootable machine I've got with an 3D card in it has
> 9.2.2 on it and I'm chasing
> an issue with perhaps 9.1 not working.
> So if you can try this, please email me and I'll send you the needed
> Croquet GLXOS9 changeset for os-9

I have two G4's ready with 9.1 and 9.2.3. I will be happy to test it
with my two types of 3d card.
I assume the changeset is for the initialisation bug that comes up when
you drag the tea icons.

If you do not recognise me from my few posts, I am on the list sinds
1997. I have made some efforts to build a IP6 stack in squeak, but I
could not find the time to finish it.

> Croquet and the 3.4.0 macintosh Vm and plugins are also needed, those
> you can download from the servers

Already done!

Yours eagerly,

Merik Voswinkel