[SM]: could download directory be remembered?

goran.hultgren at bluefish.se goran.hultgren at bluefish.se
Mon Nov 25 11:04:03 UTC 2002

"Thierry Reignier" <thierry_reignier at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> SqueakMap Package Loader + SM Package Browser
> could they remember the download directory
> set once for all?

Actually - I intend to move that "setting" into the SMSqueakMap instead.
It should not be something the UI stores. So it will then be set once
per "image" and will probably default to be under "sm/packages" or
something. I also want to implement a bit more decent package cache
intelligence. Coming in next version.

> and even more user/dev-friendly ;) if it is not set, ask for
> it the first time.

That is of course a good thing. :-)

> Thierry

regards, Göran