Halloween SqMOM doesn't like OSProcess on win32

PhiHo Hoang phiho.hoang at rogers.com
Mon Nov 25 22:35:06 UTC 2002

Hi Jeff,

    Thanks for playing with MobVM.

    Yeah, that's a bug. Please edit your SqMOM.ini
    to remove the whole section [Win32OSProcessPlugin].

    The section [Mpeg3Plugin] should be removed as well.

    Better yet, if the owners of these plugins publish a url
    for each of these plugins, you can edit the sections
    accordingly and add an entry into the profile sections
    (as a sample, in the SqMOM.ini, they are [SmallSqueak],
    [SmallSqueakAtRogers] and [LocalSqMOM]).

    The reason for this bug was that, I thought of
    requesting the owners of the plugins to publish
    the url's for their plugins.

    I removed the entries for these dll,
    did not upload the dll's to my server,
    but forgot to remove the main section
    for these plugins. :-(

    Also I  forgot to put out the request to the owners
    of the plugins.

    I like to take this opportunity to do it now ;-)

    Cheers,

    PhiHo.

    P.S: There is also a bug in MobVM that prevents
    one from playing Croquet. That was not intentional ;-)

    I will post a fix so that OpenGL is properly supported.