about Matrix and Array2D

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Tue Nov 26 09:22:55 UTC 2002

Hi richard

Ok I agree with you. I was afraid to get a mathematical one.
What I needed was a container where I could access element by
specifying pair.
Did you published your class somewhere? I got lost with all these
messages.

I think that if your class is better than Array2d we should substitute
it
Have you evaluated the use of Array2d?

Stef

Dr. Stéphane DUCASSE (ducasse at iam.unibe.ch)