Halloween SqMOM doesn't like OSProcess on win32

Jeff Sparkes jsparkes at databeacon.com
Tue Nov 26 14:03:45 UTC 2002

In the Win32NativeFonts SAR, I included the plugin itself.
It's installed by the following code in the preamble:
 dllName _ FileDirectory on: (Smalltalk vmPath, 'FontPlugin.dll').
 (dllName exists) ifFalse: [self zip extractMember:
     'FontPlugin/FontPlugin.dll'
     toFileNamed:  (dllName pathName)].

You could probably do this for Win32 and Mac.  I don't know
how the various unix plugins could be done automatically, and
all the other lesser used systems.   They'll just have to it
manually.

Included the binary plugin saves SmallSqueak from having to know about it all.