minor annoyance with "world/open/package loader"

Jeff Sparkes jsparkes at databeacon.com
Tue Nov 26 20:31:40 UTC 2002

While tracking the OSProcess problem, I did a lot of install of
SqueakMap installs.  One minor annoyance is that the position of
the "Package Loader" line in the open menu changes position.  I know that this is due to the dynamic open menu from Daniel.  I suggest that it be moved to after IRC in the static menu.  The
"SqueakMap Browser" label will still be inserted before it, but at
least the package loaded will be just above the line.  At least until another package registers itself.