A big teacher wish

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Tue Nov 26 21:34:26 UTC 2002

Hi

all this is something that I really appreciated in VW7.0 and I think
that it would
save a lot of energy to teachers and to newbies. I would loved to
rename classVariables
as sharedVariables (what they are in fact). This way we could say
instanceVariables, class instance variable and shared variables.

I would like to know the opinion of the community on that and idea how
to go there.

Stef

Dr. Stéphane DUCASSE (ducasse at iam.unibe.ch)
http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/