MobVM only supports .gz and .bz2 files (Re: Halloween SqMOM doesn't like OSProcess on win32)

PhiHo Hoang phiho.hoang at rogers.com
Wed Nov 27 01:17:23 UTC 2002

David,

> OK, I attached it to the swiki page also,
> at
<http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/uploads/708/Win32OSProcessPlugin.zip>.

    In my reply to your previous post:

    "Currently, MobVM only supports gzipped (.gz) and bzipped (.bz2) files.

    Assuming that Win32OSProcessPlugin.dll.gz is available at:

http://swiki.gsug.org:8080/sqfixes/2273.attachments/Win32OSProcessPlugin.dll
.gz

    ...."

    Cheers,