manuallly controlling dependencies, at least for SAR

Jeff Sparkes jsparkes at databeacon.com
Wed Nov 27 16:30:35 UTC 2002

> Again - you can do this today using "load scripts".
>
> I don't want people to add stuff like this "inside" the
> packages though
> because that will lead to problems later. The packages should be
> "clean"! So, what to do then? Simply write a .st file that uses the
> SqueakMap API and register that file as a "Dynamic/static load script"
> on SM.

Oh.  Now I understand.  Is there a "how to build a SqueakMap package"
anywhere?  It should be reachable from http://map2.squeakfoundation.org/sm/
I can start a page on minnow later today, but maybe someone else should
write the first draft, since I'm obviously not a guru.  I don't think I've
read all the information in the mailing list, so it's time to go check the archives.

The odd thing is, I don't even have a package with dependencies...