Unix 3.2-6 VM

Samir Saidani saidani at info.unicaen.fr
Wed Nov 27 17:42:45 UTC 2002

Hello Ian,

I tried the new VM with a Croquet Image, and I have this error:
Xlib:  extension "GLX" missing on display ":0.0".

I use the specific driver from nvidia (GeForce), so I disable the glx
module from XF86Config-4 (anyway, it doesn't work with the nv module
from XFree).

Do you have an idea to get it work ?

Thanks !
Samir