minor annoyance with "world/open/package loader"

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Wed Nov 27 21:22:36 UTC 2002

Can you explain more about your scenario? though I knew dynamic open
menu would cause this kind of issue, I think I've actually never opened
more than one SMLoader in an image where I only used it (and not
developed it).

So obviously, I haven't noticed that this is annoying for that package.

It might be a general solution to just sort the open menu entries by
their entry text. It wouldn't make items fixed, by pretty stable, easy
to search. What do you think?

Daniel