[newbie] PasteUpMorph update

Karl Ramberg karl.ramberg at chello.se
Thu Nov 28 13:06:25 UTC 2002

Stefan Champailler wrote:

> Thank you for the answer ! Now, I have another problem. The little
> obecjts move but soooooo slowly. I tried to tell them "stepAt: 50." but
> it doesn't make a difference. What should I do ?

Rectangle>>stepTime
			~50 "miliseconds between steps"

> And, to avoid some more question, is there a good place to find
> extensive tutorials/manuals about Morphic ?

The first place to start looking for documentation is at
http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak.1

Asking this list is a close second, it's friendly and a nice place
to get advise from.

And I don't think there are any extensive Morphic tutorials
out there :-)

Karl