[FIX] WeakKeyAssn-raok

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Fri Nov 29 07:28:32 UTC 2002

On Friday 28 November 2003 08:26 pm, Eric F. Fagan wrote:
(an improperly formatted MIME message that included a couple of images
and incorrect HTML (I'd avoid Incredimail!)):

> Thanks for the attachment, but I can't open it, even with the latest
> versions of WinZip. Whata would you suggest?

The .cs.gz files that we send around can be directly processed in
Squeak. Just decompress them from the File List.

Though WinZip can in fact decompress the .cs.gz files.

If it can't, there's a chance that your browser "helped" you by
already decompressing it. Try opening it with a text editor, or some
other text-viewing program that doesn't care about file suffixes
(i.e. don't click on it from a browser or the Windows Explorer).

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com