[BUG] SqueakMap browser download/install trouble

Ross Boylan rossboylan at stanfordalumni.org
Fri Nov 29 21:18:13 UTC 2002

In a current 3.4a image, using the SqueakMap browser and focusing on Win32
Native Fonts (with Squeak Versions ... | 3.4 selected in the upper panes) I
notice two problems.

First, install is not available as an option, even though the package
description says it is now in sar format to enable auto-install from
SqueakMap.

Second, if I select download I get a walkback because 		installer _
SMInstaller forPackage: package directory: downloadDirectory.
in SMSqueakMapBrowser>>downloadPackage has returned nil.

I'm running on Win32, if that matters.

I'm just getting into this stuff, so I don't know if it's a general problem or
something specific to this package.  The SM Package Loader seems to suffer the
same problems with this package.  Or is it just me?