[ANN] v3 of StarBrowser registered on SqueakMap: try it!

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Sat Nov 30 15:29:52 UTC 2002

On Saturday 30 November 2002 04:10 am, Stephane Ducasse wrote:
> This looks really good. In the VW version I started to extend the
> childrenItem service
> to provide different behavior.

Yes, I have an ItemChildren service. Until I get some way to choose
between different services, though, I decided not to pursue (for
instance) having the children of classes be method categories or
methods, as I thought people would like to choose.

> In VW we also have a tool call
> SmallBrother that we use
> to have a dynamic group most recents classes and methods. With that
> we   get a really excellent
> browser.

You may notice that I added both recent classes and recent method
submissions <g>...

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com