Bug in Morphic Project, Scripts, Windows 2000

John Hinsley johnhinsley at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Oct 3 00:24:33 UTC 2002

On Wednesday 02 October 2002 3:37 am, Alex Peake wrote:
> Is this where one reports bugs?
>
> If not, perhaps someone could direct me.
>
> If so, here it is.
>
> Sqeak 3.2, last update #4956
> Windows 2000 SP3
> 1.8GHz, 500MB ram
>
> * Open, Morphic Project (follow Roladex example)

//snip//

t does happen that every so often changes to the image break the tutorial (I
take it it's the tutorial you're talking about?). Damn! This actually looks
like a bug, but I'll see if I can come up with a workaround for the tutorial
over the weekend. With any luck, someone will come up with a fix so I don't
have to!

Cheers

John