A summary of a few recent projects

Torge Husfeldt Torge.Husfeldt at gmx.de
Mon Oct 7 15:38:18 UTC 2002

Hi Daniel and Göran,

I had some little problems downloading your project.
Neither Netscape 4.79 nor Opera 5.x would give me the
real files but rather downlad an archive summary
(opera's was more complete than the one netscape delivered)
I finally got it with wget and will try it out soon,
thanks for coding up such useful stuff.

You may want to check with your swiki if it sends some
weird things when asked for uploads, but maybe it's just me.

Regards,
Torge