[BUG] showBoundsInHalo option causes some halos to not work

Ken Causey ken at ineffable.com
Mon Oct 7 22:12:07 UTC 2002

In 3.2-4956 if I enable the showBoundsInHalo preferences option then
some of the halo don't accept clicks anymore.  I initially noticed that
it affected the "Move to trash" halo which no longer did anything when I
attempted to click it.  Disabling teh showBoundsInHalo option
immediately allows the halo to work again.  This also appears to affect
the color halo.  Additionally the balloon text stops appearing.