[BUG][FIX]JonMajorShrink

Jon Hylands jon at huv.com
Wed Oct 9 00:29:26 UTC 2002

Well, I'm working on my mini-image again, and since majorShrink still
doesn't work (as of 3.2-4956), I figure I would try the one I posted last
year.

It works fine, produces a 1.6 MB image (roughly) from the current 3.2
release image.

This really should get included in the main stream, since majorShrink has
been broken since about 2.8...

Anyways, have fun, let me know how it works for you.

Later,
Jon

ps - I finally got my Axis board re-flashed with a new version of Linux,
and my brother Dave has agreed to try and get the (headless) VM to compile
against it, so we may have another platform supported within a couple
weeks...

           http://www.huv.com