Raising the Bar was: [JOB] re: Smalltalking Skier Wanted

john-reed.x.maffeo at mail.sprint.com john-reed.x.maffeo at mail.sprint.com
Wed Oct 9 20:08:00 UTC 2002

Ok. There are a lot of folks who think this is cool and think they have
all the basics covered, but I want to raise the minimum requirements to
include Hang Gliding and Paragliding.

Making the cutoff skiing, snowboarding, and mountain biking is just too
low. The pool of potential applicants is too large. By raising the bar,
a higher quality candidate will emerge.

Best Regards,

John-Reed Maffeo Master Squeaker & Pioneer of Hang Gliding;)