OOPSLA hotels

Stephen Pair spair at acm.org
Thu Oct 10 15:25:04 UTC 2002

Is it the address that's the problem or the credit card number itself?
That's weird since priceline does appear to allow you to book hotels in
Europe.  But then again, priceline doesn't seem to like Mozilla.

Priceline does allow you to buy a hotel room for a third party...I'll be
happy to do that for anyone that's willing to send me cash first via
PayPal.com (since once you make a priceline.com reservation it's
non-refundable).  Of course, I'm assuming that PayPal.com will work for
international payments.

Including the tax and processing fee, my total was $290.25 (checking in
on Sunday, checking out on Friday).  Email me offline if you need me to
do this for you (I'll only be willing to do this for a few people...I
don't want to become the travel agent for all the non-US OOPSLA
attendees ;)).

- Stephen