MathMorphs

Doug Mair dmair5 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 11 01:18:09 UTC 2002

Hello,

I am a new Squeak User.  All I can say is WOW, how'd
you do all that in so small a space.  I bought the
book by Mark Guzdial and Kim Rose about Squeak.  I
have downloaded the lastest VM (Squeak 3.2.3 / Tea
1.8) and image (Squeak3.2-4956.image) for Win32.

Here are my questions:
1)  Morphic Wrappers and Math Morphs don't seem to
work correctly.  Does anyone have a current version of
these.

2)  Is there a Squeak.exe that works with 3.2-4956 and
has fixed the DirectX bug (objects are always black).

3)  Am I posting to the correct group?  What type of
posts are accepted in this e-group?

4)  What is Tea?  Is there a website that describes
the latest in Squeak development?

5)  Is there a better version of Squeak than what I am
using?

Thanks for any help, and thanks for all of the great
work in Squeak.
Doug Mair