Need testers (slightly OT)

Jason Dufair jase at dufair.org
Fri Oct 11 14:15:18 UTC 2002

Speaking of PalmOS, I just managed to finish a project that was almost
done for a year or more.  If anyone has a Palm (OS 3.5 or better) and
would like to test out my game, I'd be much obliged.  It's a card game
called Set and it involves pattern recognition.  It works best on a
color palm (as color is a critical component of the card game itself),
but I've also adapted it to non-color palms as well.  Let me know by
sending me an email and I'll get you the game and point you to instructions.

Jason Dufair - jase at dufair.org
http://www.dufair.org/
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool,
than to speak and remove all doubt."
-- Abraham Lincoln