[OT] RE: Flight or Fright; was: Re: Object Format

Jarvis, Robert P. (Contingent) Jarvisb at timken.com
Tue Oct 15 19:05:47 UTC 2002

De Havilland?!?  So it's got fabric covered wings and an inverted inline
engine (ala the Tiger Moth, Gypsy Moth, and Dragon Rapide)?  And you expect
this thing to be *fast*?!?!?!?  For God's sake, man, at least make it a
monoplane with metal skin!!!

Bob Jarvis
Compuware @ Timken

This message and any attachments are intended for the
individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended
recipient, please do not forward, copy, print, use or disclose this
communication to others; also please notify the sender by
replying to this message, and then delete it from your system.

The Timken Company