Squeak Starter

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Wed Oct 16 14:53:39 UTC 2002

But you could have method definition and removal in a module without
needing the distinction between delta modules and modules.
How do we do that with parcel, envy applications exactly like that. I
say I take the module 1.29a then I removed the method xxx
and I version it again as 1.29b

For me the distinction between modules that are clean and delta that
are only methods has always been strange.
Stef

Dr. Stéphane DUCASSE (ducasse at iam.unibe.ch)
http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/