Squeak Starter

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Wed Oct 16 16:05:29 UTC 2002

> Have you seen Andreas browser?
> It has a notion of "current Module" and whenever you change another
> Module it automatically creates DeltaModules for you in the correct
> way.
> You can go by your daily coding business just like before.

Clearly the way to go but still I do not understand why we need two
concepts.
henrik was fuzzy explaining that to us when he visited us too.
There is no comceptual different between a clean class def and a class
def plus a bunch of methods
sorry.

Dr. Stéphane DUCASSE (ducasse at iam.unibe.ch)
http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/