Offer of hospitality--sort of?

Andrew Berg andrew_c_berg at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 18 01:42:11 UTC 2002

I'd love to be able to attend some kind of Camp
Smalltalk event, seeing how I live in Kirkland, about
20 minutes from Seattle.  Sadly, my financial
situation cannot justify attending OOPSLA, no matter
how much I'd like it to, so lurking in the hallways
isn't quite my best bet.

If having a kitchen table to camp out around for a
couple of evenings would be of any help, please
consider mine available.  (I'm wired with DSL and
wi-fi, for what it's worth.)

At the very least, I work about a mile from what is
probably the best BBQ joint in the greater Seattle
area.  http://home.earthlink.net/~cdnyren/dixie.htm
or http://www.thestranger.com/2000-07-13/chow.html
There's got to be one of you Squeakers that would be
willing to sneak away for a big pile of smoked bovine
flesh.

-andrew