Italics or bold text in connectors class

Nathanael Schärli n.schaerli at gmx.net
Mon Oct 21 21:52:18 UTC 2002

> The usual way (see "help/command keys"):

Thanks a lot for the fast reply!

I have another question. I try to do some diagrams with arrows pointing
from some method names into "nowhere". The problem is that when I move
the class, I wish it would move the arrow (the start *and* the enpoint)
with (i.e., relative to) the class. However, it just moves the start
point (I changed the property of this point to be relative) and the end
point sticks where it is. Is there a way to fix that? Maybe I could
group items together, but I do not exactly know how.

Here is the thing I would like to move as a group:

	|   Class   |
	| hello     |
	| world  ------>

Thanks,