An uncomfortable question

Dan Ingalls Dan at SqueakLand.org
Thu Oct 24 02:19:07 UTC 2002

and Tim Rowledge <tim at sumeru.stanford.edu> responded...
>Unfortunately I _won't_ be able to make it this year :-( You'd get a
>much better size audience at oopsla, which I will.

I didn't mean to imply a Squeak-wide forum.  This is just a chance for three different parts of SqC to get together (we're normally spread all over) to formulate some internal plans.  After that, we can at least be clear about where we are headed, to the extent that may catalyze other strategies among the Squeak community at large.

	- Dan