[BUG] Seaside 2.0

David Farber dfarber at numenor.com
Sun Oct 27 04:07:00 UTC 2002

OK, Avi, here's a bug for you; and since you seemed eager for feedback, I'll make it a 2-for-1 deal.

1) Accessing a Seaside application (like Counter) doesn't reset the application time out. After a few hours, the application times out even if it has been used recently.

2) When an application does timeout, Seaside just sits and spins trying to restart the application, but it just keeps saying that the application has expired.

BTW, does Minesweeper work in 2.0? I didn't see it anywhere in the 2.0 codebase.

david
--
David Farber
dfarber at numenor.com