changing window and font colors

Raymond raymondasselin at sympatico.ca
Sun Oct 27 19:46:33 UTC 2002

Michael,
                in the preferences you have to set the ŒpropertySheetFromHalo¹ so when you will select the
Œchange color halo¹ you will have other choices thant the color picker , try it, it is easier to see than to
describe.

By the way you access the preferences from the Œworld menu/appearance/preferences¹ from there
type Œproperty¹ in the text box and you¹ll see  ŒpropertyShehtFromHalo¹.

This way you can set any text as you like.....but I don¹t think there is a preference Œsystem wide¹... :)

Ciao.