2 little buglets in SMLoader 0.96

goran.hultgren at bluefish.se goran.hultgren at bluefish.se
Mon Oct 28 09:06:37 UTC 2002

In version 0.96 of "SM Package Loader" there are two buglets:

1. The "upgrade all installed packages" does not work, probably my fault
because I changed the API in SqueakMap so change this method as this:

upgradeInstalledPackages

	squeakMap upgradeOldPackagesDirectory: downloadDirectory

...and then it should work.

2. The filter for current version sometimes doesn't work. I think it
depends on if you run a downloaded 3.2 or an updated 3.2gamme into 3.2
(just guessing). Anyway Smalltalk version returns "Squeak 3.2" in some
of my images. And the code in filterVersion doesn't take that into
account.

regards, Göran

PS. No need to harvest this post that is why I chose SMBUGS as prefix.
Not to be used permanently. DS