[ANN] NetMorph - Morphic on the Net

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Thu Oct 31 07:45:28 UTC 2002

Hi

I read your slides, they are great.  and I have a question regarding
the slide progress.
A blue dot means apparently classes * 10. So this means that you have
more than 2000 classes!??
or is it methods * 10 ? Which I could understand: more than 200 classes
and 2000 methods

Stef

Dr. Stéphane DUCASSE (ducasse at iam.unibe.ch)
http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/