[BUG] PasteUpMorph becomes a Sketch (Etoy)

Bert Freudenberg squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org
Tue Oct 1 13:46:33 UTC 2002

How about adding to Playfields the "graphics" category from SketchMorph,
which forwards all requests to the background morph? That way we can have
both, changing the "custom" and changing the graphic only.

I'd also proposing to rename "look like" to "wear custome of" or even
"become image of" to make the distinction clear.

Also, choosing a new custome seems to alwas destroy a morph. If I tell a
Polygon to "look like" another Polygon, even then it is converted to a
Sketch. I wonder why? Also, it there the possibility to revert to the
original custom?

I guess I haven't really grasped the idea of players vs. customes. Is that
explained somewhere?

-- Bert