Flow regression tests (was "#next, #next:")

Craig Latta squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org
Tue Oct 1 21:11:55 UTC 2002

Hi--

	Stephan writes:

> Did you try
>   Socket performExamples
> for testing your Flow installation?
>
> This has been broken for me (I already have send a bug report about
> one month ago and a hack to fix/workaround a part of the problem to
> the Flow ML).

	Just FYI...

-	The problem Stephan mentions stems from a bug in the buffering support
I wrote for v2. I plan to include the fix (which is finished) in 2a2.
-	Socket>>performExamples has other problems. :)  I originally wrote it
for testing with two distinct machines. I'm writing a new regression
test suite for Flow which tests all transports (not just sockets), on a
single machine.
-	I plan to make the next release, 2a2, this Friday (the nominal
every-first-Friday release).

	thanks,

-C

--