pending mac vm 3.2.8b8

John M McIntosh squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org
Wed Oct 2 19:59:00 UTC 2002

I've submitted a new mac VM for distribution. It does contain one fix
for os-x Jaguar (10.2)

3.2.8b8
a) exposed vmParameter 24 & 25 which control how memory is
allocated/freed
Smalltalk vmParameterAt: 24 put: 48*1024*1024.
Smalltalk vmParameterAt: 25 put: 24*1024*1024.
b) Added argv,argc, env variables to main  (For UnixOSProcess plugin
support)
c) Fixed for Jaguar 10.2. Full screen mode cmd-tab broke menu bar
hiding, this is a 10.2 bug
d) Added support for IP_ADD/DROPMEMBERSHIP and the ability to bind to
the wild card port (0).
e) OpenGL changes for TEA

3.2.8b7 was testing release and not distributed to the public.
3.2.8b6 was testing release and not distributed to the public.

I'd expect Bruce will let us know when and where to find it in 24 hours
or so.

===