Elasto-Lab on Macs (was RE: Reminder: Ottawa Carleton Smalltalk Users Group meeting Oct 3)

squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org
Fri Oct 4 07:18:19 UTC 2002

Hi all!

Just a small note:

I downloaded the .exe-file and tried it with wine on my Debian just for
kicks.
It looked promising with the Installer starting to chew but then it
complained about some file not being there or something. I don't have a
"real" Windows partition in my wine setup.

And further I wasn't expecting success because AFAIK vanilla Wine
doesn't do DirectX but WineX from TransGaming does! So in principle it
might be possible to get this thing running under Linux using WineX.

regards, Göran