Components for Squeak?

Torge Husfeldt squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org
Sat Oct 5 13:22:33 UTC 2002

Hallo Aaron,

Your mail inspired me to tinker a little with shortcuts.
Look at the attached cs to see how they could be more
pluggable.

The point is (and i thought that was the point youwere making
before all the other replys came), that you can change
shortcut bingings one by one without stepping on somebody else's
toes. A similar technique can and should be applied to menus too.

Just my two eurocents,
Torge